Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Here kitty. kitty, kitty.....

  1. #31
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mandasmom:
    That is adorable, and what a great name for your kitty! We're so glad he's coming back-Go Packers!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree!
    I love your new sig, Bugs. It really brought a smile to my face when I saw one of your posts today. I am surprised Farve wasn't afraid of Nellie. Oh, that's right, Farves show no fear. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member musicismyradar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I just had to show my mom and we just couldn't stop saying how adorable it was! It makes me miss Rocky being a kitten!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So how is little Farve doing? Are you working on a calf feeding picture, Bugs? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    Favre is doing well, although he wasn't much impressed by the snow we got yesterday. Neither were we. As for the calf, Felicity is dressed tooo nicely for playing cowboy and DD can barely pack the bottle herself. The poor little calf is half frightened of her let alone a bottle with half a dozen dollies duct-taped to it. (Don't call prasnlrd - the tape would be for the girls safety; lest they blow to China in this miserable wind!) I think I'd feel guilty eating the poor dear after we spent thousands of dollars on his rehab, so the AG girls will have to wait for another photo shoot. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] ~Bugs

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is one of the cutest doll photos I've ever seen! Great job setting that up! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size="5">SNOW!</font>

    I hate snow in spring. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    I like it in winter, but it is very unwelcome in spring. I hope it melts fast.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BugsMc,
    Is that a My Twinn shirt Nellie is wearing?

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cuuuuuuute!!!!!

  9. #39
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    BugsMc,
    Is that a My Twinn shirt Nellie is wearing?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope. We went through some of my Mom's vintage 70's fabric. We made a knit green skirt to go with it, but it isn't much of a fav, just the groovy top. [img]wink.gif[/img] ~Bugs

  10. #40
    Inactive Member lovethosedolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is just too cute! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •